Privacy & Cookies
Privacy & Cookies
This policy explains why MVL Streetwear collects personal information and how you can limit our use of that information.
1. What is a cookie?
3. Do cookies record personal information?
No. Cookies only record browsing behavior and can sometimes track the country of the website visitor, but not things like name, exact address, phone numbers, etc.
4. Handling Personal Information.
When placing an order, you must fill in all the information necessary to ship the ordered items and contact you.
This process takes place during the checkout procedure and in a secure environment. We are committed to protecting user privacy. However, no data transmission over the internet can be completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data and / or the use of the website. Any information you submit is at your own risk and can be read by others. However, once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
5. Share personal information with third parties.
We will share personal information on our behalf with third parties, such as subcontractors or suppliers of various products and services. We never sell or transfer personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to third parties processing your IP address to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie that is automatically deleted when you close your browser). We do this to ensure that the selected currency remains selected and consistent while browsing our website so that prices can be converted to your (the visitor's) local currency.
6. Changes to this Policy If we change our policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this policy.
7. If you think we are not adhering to this policy or have questions. If you believe we have not adhered to this policy, please let us know via email at email@example.com and we will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.